An Android application for creating video playlists on YouTube
- Category Video and Audio Downloaders
- Program license Free
- Version 4.8.5
- Size 2 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.tfsapps.playtube2
- Program by Colors Everywhere
PlayTube Free is an app that gives users the ability to create their own personalized playlists of YouTube videos directly from their Android phones and tablets. One of the benefits of using this app is the small amount of space it takes up on a device.
The search function included in PlayTube Free lets users search for their videos directly from the app without having to open the YouTube app and manage two programs at once. After locating the video or videos they would like to watch, users need only tap a finger to add them to any of the playlists they have created. With PlayTube Free, users have total freedom to create a wide variety of playlists. Whether you enjoy watching videos of funny animals, babies, vlogs, travel diaries, or political content, you can organize and manage your videos according genre or by the YouTube personalities who created them.
As an added bonus, PlayTube free is capable of running the background while other apps are being used. This means that you can communicate with friends via social media or plan your daily activities on your calendar while playing the music videos on your "Hits of the 1980s" playlist without missing a beat.
It should be noted that because PlayTube Free allows you to make playlists but does not allow you to actually download the videos to your device, you must maintain a good internet connection to play the videos in the future.
- Create personalized playlists for YouTube videos.
- App will run in the background so user can operate other apps while listening to the videos from their playlist.
- Because videos are not actually downloaded to the device, it must be connected to WiFi in order to play videos.
What's New - Bug fixes Read more